How to remove old oil stains on clothes, here are some methods for reference:
1. Soaking method: Soak the clothes in warm water for a day and night, add an appropriate amount of washing powder or soap, cut it into small strips, then melt it with boiling water and put it into the water. Wash the clothes the next day. Sometimes you will find that the stains are removed with just a gentle rub. If there are stubborn oil stains that are still difficult to clean, you can sprinkle some baking soda and continue scrubbing with your hands.
2. You can use rosin water, banana water, gasoline, etc. to scrub. Then soak it in 3% salt water for a few minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
3. If silk jewelry is stained with oil stains, you can use acetone solution to gently Just scrub; oil stains on dark clothes can be removed by scrubbing with residual tea leaves.
4. Dishwashing liquid: Dishwashing liquid is usually used for washing It is for bowls and has a strong effect on oil stains on clothes. If the clothes have just been stained with oil stains, you can use dish soap and it can be easily removed.
5. Flour: Flour is also very effective in removing oil stains. Mix flour with water to form a paste, then apply the batter on the front and back of the clothes where there are oil stains, and then expose them to the sun. When the batter dries, just rub the flour away with your hands, and then you will find that the clothes are shiny. White as new.
6. Light salt water: Add salt to the water when washing clothes , stir to let the salt melt completely, then soak the clothes in the salt water for forty minutes, wash them normally, and the oil stains can be easily removed.
7. Toothpaste: Toothpaste is also a good thing for removing oil stains. The surfactant can change the molecular structure of the oil stains, so that the oil stains can be easily separated from the surface of the clothes, thereby achieving our purpose of removing oil stains from clothes.